LOVE YOUR LOOK
- microblading, starting at $450
- Powdered / Microshading / Ombre eyebrows, starting at $450
- Blade & Shade, starting at $550
PMU Brows are a two-appointment process. The second appointment will be booked 6-8 weeks after your initial treatment.
- Brow Lamination, starting at $80
- Lash lift, starting at $80
- Lash Tint, starting at $25
- Lift & Tint, starting at $95
- Mini Fill, starting at $40
- Classic Fill, starting at $70
- XL Fill, starting at $80
- Mini Set, starting at $80
- Classic Full Set, starting at $140
- XL Full Set, starting at $160
Hybrid, 50% classic extensions and 50% volume vans
- Hybrid Full Set, starting at $180
- Hybrid Fill, starting at $85
100% Volume Fans
- Volume Full Set, starting at $200
- Volume Fill, starting at $95
Look better, longer, with our semi-permanent makeup and lash improvements.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent procedure for eyebrows that creates an appearance of hair strokes on the brow using a handheld tool. The eyebrows will appear thicker and fuller with these natural-looking hair strokes. In this procedure, the cuts are as thin as real hairs, which can add to the thickness and fill the empty spaces or simply add to the arch of the brows. The natural-looking hair strokes will be almost indistinguishable from the real hairs of the eyebrows. After healing, the results are so natural that most of your friends won’t even be able to tell!
Does it hurt?
Before the procedure starts, a numbing cream will be applied to the skin which reduces the discomfort and pain to almost the level of plucking or threading eyebrow hair. Most clients say they were expecting much more pain before the procedure. The numbing creams are very effective.
How long does it last?
The results of microblading last almost a year. The pigment fades eventually but it does not turn purple or blue on the skin. Most clients prefer to have it done again once a year. It is semi-permanent but it is worth not having to use pencil for a year!
What should I do after microblading?
You should avoid getting your brows wet for about 2 days, and apply some vaseline for a few days to keep your eyebrows oily. Eyebrows will look darker at first, but some of the colour will fade after a week or two.